Pheare

Default Weber vs. BeefEater...any thoughts?

Hey all,

I am going to be picking up a new bbq soon and am trying to decide between
a Weber or BeefEater. More specfically a:

Weber Mica B

http://www.barbecuesgalore.ca/micab.html

or a

BeefEater Signature Series (Full Glass Porcelain) with a 3 burner module,
roasting hood and Kempass hardwood cart.

http://www.barbecuesgalore.ca/beef2000.html

The BeefEater works out to about $100 more, which I don't care about.

Please note, the prices on the site are in Canadian dollars and I'm not
interested in shipping from the states even if the price works out a little
better.

Does anyone have experience with either or, better yet, both bbqs? Any
opinions on which one to go with and why?

Thanks.

Darren.