Posted to alt.food.wine
Bi!! Bi!! is offline

Default 2005 Willi Schaefer Auslese Graacher Domprobst AP#10

I was rummaging around my cellar last night and came across six
bottles of 2005 Willi Schaefer Auslese Graacher Dombprobst AP#10 so I
popped it in the fridge for about 30 minutes and popped the cork.
Wow! I don't drink many Germany wines and certainly not a many Mosel
wines but this was a wine that I just couldn't stop drinking. Floral
notes on the nose with a bit of fresh peach. The wine was very smooth
and creamy on the palate with ripe apples, cinnamon, caramel and a
squeeze of lime. Brilliant. "A" on the Dale scale.