Posted to ba.food,alt.food.asian
[email protected] dank420@rocketmail.com is offline

Default Chinese bakery on Clement Street...

There is a bakery I like on Clement Street around 7th; I don't know
the name but it's logo is a yellow dragon. The only Chinese pastry I
ever had before was a sesame ball, but they were out and the lady
suggested something else. I expected a fruit filling but it was some
sort of meat and mild chiles. I'd rather not know what kind of meat
was in it but it was delicious! They had just come out of the fryer
so they were nice and hot, but so filling I could only eat two of
them. The texture of the dough was good, and even though it was
saturated with oil it wasn't too greasy. And you can buy three of
them for only $1.50.