Thomas Mooney

Default Thanks Guys; I really love you.

Dave Bugg <dbuggatcharterdotnet> wrote in message
> I am back in East Wenatchee, staying in a nice apartment that Jill found,
> who had also moved some of my belongings and furniture into. She also
> stocked the fridge, so I was all set.

<major snippage to save space>

> My warmest and deepest regards,
> Dave Bugg
>
> P.S. I join you in mourning the passing of Hound. It is hard to believe.

My
> best to his family, and to us, as we think of his time with us.

I hope you can imagine what a welcome relief it is to hear from you.
Between your recent problems and Hound's passing, this place had gotten too
sad for words. It is really quite remarkable how connected we can become to
people we've only met electronically.

We're all happy you're on the road to health and will offer whatever support
we can from this distance. Please keep us up-to-date on your progress. And
if it ever gets unbearable again, take someone's (I forget whose) advice
from this very forum: take a road trip and come visit us. I'm certain you'd
be welcome all over the country.

Take care and keep in touch,

--
TFM3 (still not The Fat Man)