Brick

Default Thanks Guys; I really love you.

"Dave Bugg" wrote

> I am back in East Wenatchee, staying in a nice apartment that Jill

found,
> who had also moved some of my belongings and furniture into. She

also
> stocked the fridge, so I was all set.

We are all so happy that Tom Mooney made the connection in time. Thank
God that our prayers were answered in a timely fashion. (Any agnostics
out
there may feel free to ignore this.) We will continue to think of you
and pray
for you regularly. May your recovery be speedy.

> P.S. I join you in mourning the passing of Hound. It is hard to

believe. My
> best to his family, and to us, as we think of his time with us.

It seems like members of this NG are attracting mayhem like lightning
bolts. My
best friend here in FL passed away last Wed morning. Then we lost
Hound on
Wed night, who BTW was far to young to go. No one was more surprised
learn of your predicament then the members of this group. On top of
all that
the group has been bombarded lately by trolls extolling the virtues of
boiled
and or pressure cooked ribs slathered with sauce. Yuuuk! Try to drop
us
a note from time to time. We really want to know how you are getting
along.

Brick