Dave Bugg

Default Thanks Guys; I really love you.

I am back in East Wenatchee, staying in a nice apartment that Jill found,
who had also moved some of my belongings and furniture into. She also
stocked the fridge, so I was all set.

As many of you know, I was at Sacred Heart Medical Center's Adult
Psychiatric Unit for the last two weeks. I had 38 individual therapy
sessions with two wonderful psychiatrists, 26 group therapy sessions, 28
different classes (ranging from anger management to conflict management),
countless hours talking with the nurse-counselors as I felt the need, many
more hours doing homework and practicing the skills I need, and even more
time coming to grips with my spiritual needs. And I still have a long road
to go over the next months continuing the work I need to do in my life
through continued therapy and family counseling.

Jill has been wonderful!!!!! We are going to be separated for a while, but
we are going to be working to put our marriage together. As she develops
trust that the changes I have begun to make in my life -- and will continue
to be making -- are real, we will be able to come back together as a
stronger and more committed partnership in marriage. We are still seeing
each other on a regular basis so that we can begin working on issues and
enjoy each other's company. But we need to be living separately for now so
that each of us can focus on getting better.

I count my blessings that one of you -- was it Mr. Mooney? -- was able to
contact the local sheriff's department. It saved my life. For the others
that have sent cards and letters, it was a bright spot during my stay at
Sacred Heart, and I thank each of you for those kind words and thoughts.
Jack Curry, you scoundrel, I nearly busted a rib laughing at those
postcards. Laughter was sooo very therapeutic.

Caleb still won't speak with me, so any prayers are welcomed... I feel his
loss in my life very deeply, and I want to be his dad again.

I will be periodically going back and forth to the house to do chores and
help Jill with various household issues. I don't have internet access at the
apartment (too expensive to set up another line and with no job yet, Jill's
salary has to stretch quite far with the expense of the apartment and living
costs). I am sending this from the house, and will keep track of AFB
periodically.

If all continues to go well, I will be opening up my joint next September or
October. I have too much healing and growth to do to worry about opening a
small business right now. But the business plan will be there when the time
comes.

Bless you all. AFB is much more than a Usenet group, it really is a caring
and sharing place. You are special to me.

My warmest and deepest regards,
Dave Bugg

P.S. I join you in mourning the passing of Hound. It is hard to believe. My
best to his family, and to us, as we think of his time with us.