Posted to rec.food.cooking
Martin S Martin S is offline

Default malay cuisines.

Jean B. wrote:

> sham wrote:
>> hai there..i just want you to try a malay kuih/dishes from malaysia.
>> it is very simple. you just type malay cuisines in yahoo and google
>> and try to look at malaycuisines.com. try it...

> I don't suppose you have a connection to that site.... Why don't
> you post some recipes here if you want us to try them?

Why would I want to enter the site name in a search in google or am I
missing something? Anyway, I found that thai and khmer cuisine is often
quite similar (or so my colleagues said when I was in Cambodia) - how big
is the difference to malay I wonder.

--
Pre-1900 recipes: http://www.theoldecookerybook.com