Thomas Mooney

Default WSM in Winter

Harry Demidavicius > wrote in message
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 05:18:55 GMT, "Thomas Mooney"
> > wrote:
>
> >CSS > wrote in message
> nk.net...
> >> Works fine in Northern California <g>

> >But then, of course, there are parts of Canada that are further south

than
> >parts of Northern California! <g>

> Jayzuss TFM3 - you must be one 16 Americans and fewer than a 500
> Canadians who know that fact. :0)
>
> Harry

Don't be too impressed, Harry. I was born and raised in the Detroit area.
Our family used to go to Point Pelee National Park which, if I'm not
mistaken, is the most southerly tip of that small section of Canada that
dips further south than the California/Oregon border. Used to love swimming
there. Terrific waves. The bird-watching is also above average. A very
nice place that still holds mostly fond memories.

A few years ago we went back to the Detroit area to visit family and see one
last baseball game at Tiger Stadium. We took our boys over to Point Pelee.
Alas, couldn't go swimming - some temporary pollution/bacteria problem had
closed the beaches. Oh well.

--
TFM3

Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address