Bill Hortin

Default Reheating & serving pulled pork?

I'm smoking 15 lbs of pork butt today for a church outing this coming
Saturday (10/25). A couple of questions:

1. What's the best way to reheat pulled pork? In the past I've always
frozen it in vaccuum sealed bags (foodsaver) and dropped the sealed bags
into boiling water to thaw and reheat. Works great - tasts like it just
came out of the smoker. Is there another way to reheat it as this batch
will not be frozen, just stored in the fridge for a day?

2. What is the best container/vessel to reheat and serve the pulled pork? I
intend to serve it dry with sauce on the side. I am thinking about my big
cast iron Dutch Oven set over a portable gas fired bbq or maybe a Coleman
gas camp stove. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

-Note- The pastor and his wife are from Georgia/South Carolina. I know my
pig will measure up but I'm not sure how you guys in the south serve it?
I'm from Alaska. I plan on supplying plain white hamburger buns and sauce.
Others have signed up for beans, cole slaw, etc. and the pastor's wife is
making Brunswick Stew. Any info would be welcome. We don't want our pastor
and his family to know the entire depths of our heathinism?