Posted to alt.food.wine
Bi!! Bi!! is offline

Default Capannelle?

On Sep 4, 6:33�am, "Anders T�rneskog" >
wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I recently was given a bottle of Chardonnay 2006 from this Tuscan estate.
> What should I expect from this? �The information available is pretty sparse.
>
> Anders

I haven't had the 2006 but last year when I visited Tuscany for a few
weeks I drank the 2004 Chardonnay. I recall that it was quite
expensive for Chardonnay at close to 50 euros retail. It was Bugudian
in style with a firm acidity and a brick citrus note. I recall the
bottle well because one of our group was talked into buying it at a
wine store in Sienna and we drank it with luch that day. My
recollection is that it is made by the owner of a hotel chain.