Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT - Outlet Mall

Dimitri wrote:
> FWIW - we stopped by a fairly large Premium outlet mall yesterday.
>
> Now that the summer season seems to be over the the hoards of Travelers
> gone, it seems the clearance prices have dropped substantially. I came
> to understand Big Dog is closing a bunch of stores and the clearance
> prices seem to be way below average. The "if you can't cook with the big
> dogs. T shirt was $5.99 for a pretty good quality shirt. Izod Prices
> were also very good.
>
> A preemptive Christmas spree might be in order.
>
> Dimitri

The Geoffrey Beene Outlets are also closing. Not much pickins' left.

I am so proud of myself because I went to the outlet mall last Friday
and DID NOT go into Kitchen Collection and buy more kitchen crap that I
don't need. <g>

I did score really big at Hanes on some panties ;-)

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation