Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba[_2_] Goomba[_2_] is offline

Default Flavored Vodka

Steve Pope wrote:
> Lynn from Fargo > wrote:
>
>> What the hell's the matter with Absolut Citron ?

> Nothing! It's reasonable at its price point. Ketel One Citron
> is IMO better.
>
> Regarding citrus vodka in general, a local bartender turned me on to
> very nice one -- Finlandia Grapefruit. Seemed an unlikely thing
> to try but they did a really good job.

Ohmygosh- some of the BEST vodka filled chocolates I've ever purchased
were Finlandia dark chocolates. Incredibly good!!
Every Christmas the commissary sells liquor filled chocolates and you
have to buy what you see when you see it, because you never know if
they'll have it again next week. I always buy a mess of 'em and give
them to all the support staff for a Christmas presents. They are always
good, but the Finlandia were by far my favorite!