Jason

Default Chef Juke's Raspberry-Chipotle Barbecue Sauce

"Red" > wrote in message gy.com>...

> I've only made it with seeds and my biggest complaint is
> dealing with the number of requests to make more.

Here, here!

It's now my family's favorite sauce, but it has to be toned down since
most of them don't like good (read that as "hot") food.

I screwed up my last batch, though. I got in a hurry and didn't
measure out the preserves, assuming that the "about half a jar" was
two cups. Since we hadn't used the preserves for anything but that
sauce, I figured it was OK.

Eh...there was probably a bit more than 2 cups in there. This batch of
sauce is too thick at refrigerator temperature. Heated, it's fine, but
there's just too damned much jelly in there. It's still great, but you
don't expect to "scoop" BBQ sauce.

Is there any chance of fixing it?