Jeneen Sommers

Default grilling on the K

Hi Everyone -

I've had a Kamado for a few years now, and have
smoked some _great_ food. But I have little experience
grilling on it, mainly because the grate is a little
too far from the coals (or maybe I just don't know
what I'm doing).

Despite that, I've promised to grill some beef for
friends this weekend and was hoping to find a good
recipe on kamado.com where the grate-to-coals distance
might have been worked into the recipe technique.
I can't find the recipe link. Sigh. Can some kind
soul out there either point me to the Kamado recipie
link, or post a favorite recipe? I'm looking for
something flavorful, but not too spicy.

Thanks guys!

Jeneen