Old 16-10-2003, 01:51 PM
Bill

Default use of Rosemary herb

BOB wrote:

Bob typed:
We have a Rosemary bush in the back yard. It is a couple years old and
doing quite well. I love the
aroma. Was wondering if anyone knows any good uses for it in Q'ing.

thought about putting a
few sprigs on the coals, but really don't think that would do much.

Also thought about cutting a few limbs and drying it and then crushing it
with a rolling pin. Then what?

Anyone have any good ideas? Thanks

Throw the dry limbs on the fire with fish or lamb.

BOB

I have seen several recipes where the sprigs are skewered thru what is being
cooked like a kabob stick. Never tried it but if you like rosemary taste I
suspect that would give you a large dose of it.