Posted to rec.food.cooking
Paul M. Cook Paul M. Cook is offline

Default BYE BYE Barack... HELLO Sarah!

"Sheldon" > wrote in message
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

Who? Boy, McCain sure picked a person with some name recognition. First
time governor replacing the previous one who is going to jail along with his
daughter then we have senator Ted Steven's who is under federal indictment.
Not exactly a great record. I see she has some real experience, 2 terms as
a Wasilla city council member. Whoa! Send her to Russia! And she was a
runner up for Miss Alaska. I'll wait for the swim suit competition between
her and Joe Biden. They had to dig that deep to find a VP candidate that
either was not on their way to prison or was busted with a 20 dollar hooker
last weekend.

McCain was really and I mean really desperate. Guess not too many repugs
were willing to throw their career away on his candidacy. I don't know what
skeletons are in this babe's closet, but we'll find out soon enough.

Paul