Posted to rec.food.restaurants
[email protected] jzuker33162@gmail.com is offline

Default $25 restaurant certificate for sale for Creek 28 for $6 - (miamibeach, fl) - few restricitons

Hi.
I have some $25 creek28 restaurant certificates for sale. I am selling
each certificate for $6 each (less if you buy in bulk). You may choose
to buy as many certificates as you like. You could just buy one if you
like also. The website of the restaurant is www.creek28.com if you
would like to check it out.

The terms of the cerificate a
1. Offer good 12 months from the date of purchase (I have 36
certificates whose purchase date is Aug. 22, 2008. Thus they expire
Aug. 22, 2009).
2. One coupon per party (that means you cannot combine two coupons to
pay for a single meal)
3. Minimum party of 2 persons required.
4. May not be combined with any other offers (you cannot use other
promotions, coupons, certificates, combined with this certificate)
5. Certificate does not include tax and gratuity. No cash value
6. Dine in Only

The address of the restaurant is 2727 Indian Creek Drive, Miami Beach,
Fl 33140

The phone # is 305-672-7825.

To pay for the certificate, you can use paypal, but I would prefer to
deliver the certificates by hand, and accept payment by hand. I live
in North Miami Beach, so I can deliver the certificates locally as
long as its not terribly far. You can reach me at 305-493-0392 or
cell: 305-965-2560.

Thanks
Jeremy Zukerman