Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Unexpected Kitchen Expense :(

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 00:17:41 -0400, Goomba >
wrote:

>Not sure if accepting cast off appliances as a "tip" is encouraged? All
>I know is we were happy not to have to pay someone to haul it off and
>dispose of it. I have so much in my garage and driveway needing
>disposal. What a PITA.
>
>Anyone need a decent refrigerator? LOL

What do you have to lose by calling to see if you can get them back?

I guess it just seems a bit silly to me, to not even check to see if
you can get them back.

When I put all my stuff in storage years ago, I gave my old computer
to one of the movers. He was interested in it. I wiped it first, and
then just gave it to him. Didn't seem to be a problem with me giving
it to him.

Christine