Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba[_2_] Goomba[_2_] is offline

Default Unexpected Kitchen Expense :(

Sqwertz wrote:

> I've scored so many excellent baking sheets and pans this way.
>
> People buy these things and stash them under the stove, only to be
> forgotten about. The cleaners never look down there.
>
> Somebody left a 1/4lb+ of marijuana in the apartment I moved into at
> 1999 Fountainview Court, Columbus OH (Reynoldsburgh) in 1996 - Along
> with 2 Airbake half-sheet pans in that same drawer.
>
> The marijuana was just so-so (considering I just moved from Northern
> California) but I still have the Airbake sheet pans <cough>.
>
> -sw

LOL, one of the neatest features on my new cabinets are the "toe kick"
drawers which if you didn't know existed, you'd .....never know it was
there! We're calling it my "dope drawer" LOL
I've loaded it with infrequently used items such as skewers, rolling
pin, etc.
I wish I had more of these bad boys.. take a peek-
http://i33.tinypic.com/ad0y6v.jpg