Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba[_2_] Goomba[_2_] is offline

Default Unexpected Kitchen Expense :(

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

> He probably never looked. OTOH, take some comfort that the guy's wife
> thinks you are the greatest person in the world giving her all those pans.
> Maybe she'll bake some cookies for the kids.

Hey.. there is some comfort in that idea. I just hope he did bring them
home and not trash them? They were all great pans. The round ones were
this neat "texture" design that was supposed to help keep things from
sticking. I need to find some more of them. The jelly roll pans were
from restaurant supply house shopping, so I imagine I'll be able to find
them again easily. I've never purchased a broiler pan before
(specifically) as they always came with the ovens.