Old 27-08-2008, 03:37 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Unexpected Kitchen Expense :(

"Goomba" wrote in message

Uh oh....

Damn. Hubby forgot to empty the drawer out in the old range before they
took it!! ALL my good baking sheets, 2 steamer baskets and jelly roll pans
gone!
I would have though thunk that the guy taking the stove home might have
realized we didn't mean for ALL of it to go?? sigh

He probably never looked. OTOH, take some comfort that the guy's wife
thinks you are the greatest person in the world giving her all those pans.
Maybe she'll bake some cookies for the kids.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/