Old 27-08-2008, 03:06 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba[_2_] Goomba[_2_] is offline

Default Unexpected Kitchen Expense :(

Christine Dabney wrote:

You can't contact the person that took the stove and explain that you
left your pans in there by mistake, and that you need them?

That's what I would do...

Christine

sigh Well, we're not sure which of the workman ended up with it? And
to call the business owner-would that get his employee in any trouble? I
dunno?
We (he!) goofed. I'll just have to order new. I hope whomever ended up
with them appreciate them and use them.
I probably had too many anyway? LOL, not something *you'd* know about, eh?
Goomba- otherwise happy because the granite arrives Friday. Water next!