Old 27-08-2008, 03:00 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba[_2_] Goomba[_2_] is offline

Default Unexpected Kitchen Expense :(

Kajikit wrote:

He probably didn't even look... when our landlord gave us a new stove
(actually his old one but it was still nicer than the one that came
with the apartment), they tossed out our broiler pan and a couple of
cooling racks because I was storing them in the oven drawer... I
forgot they were in there until it was too late! Annoying too, because
the new oven didn't come with a broiler pan so now I don't have one.

Same problem here! Since when did ovens not come with broiler pans?? I
thought that was standard practice?