Red Hook

Default Painting a grill

On 10/10/03 6:23 AM, in article
, "Pierre" >
wrote:

> "rwalw" > wrote in message
> >.. .
>> I have a Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pro that needs some fixing up. The question I
>> have is can I paint the inside as well as the outside? I do have high heat
>> paint that's for grills. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

> DON'T PAINT THE INSIDE!
> If you really want to then, why not paint the inside of your pots,
> pans and all your cooking utensils while you're at it.
> <g>
> Pierre

Now, I can't speak from experience, but I think the route to follow would be
to continue using the SNP in it's shoddy condition, but make sure your wife
notices how much better you could do if you had a better unit. Then she
lets you get a Kamado just so you get that rustbucket out of the yard.

Hitting my ECB with a hammer,

red