JakBQuik

Default Chef Juke's Raspberry-Chipotle Barbecue Sauce

Thomas Mooney > wrote in message
> One question for any of you who have made this recipe:
>
> Do you recommend raspberry jam _with_ or _without_ seeds?
>
> We normally buy jam with seeds. But it occurs to me that a smoother
> consistency might be desired in a sauce.
>
> I'd experiment, but I'm making it for the first time for a party this
> weekend and I'd prefer not to inflict any of my mistakes on the guests.
> (It's not even my party, I'm just providing the Q for a friend's shindig.)
>
> TIA,
>
> --
> TFM3 (not The Fat Man)
>
> Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address

I agree with most of the posters. I have a batch in the fridge made with
raspberry preserves....very seedy and incredibly delicious. I love this
stuff on pulled pork tacos.

If it was good enough for Chef Juke to put in his recipe, it's good enough
for me. BTW, I don't recall ever seeing Chef Juke post anything on AFB.
Just who is Chef Juke?

John in Austin