Old 24-08-2008, 12:35 AM posted to rec.food.restaurants
JimL JimL is offline

Default Business Group dinner recommendation in New Orleans FrenchQuarter(in October)?

On Aug 12, 1:40 pm, melaniemills1
wrote:[color=blue][i]
JimL;1169231 Wrote:

On Aug 4, 12:47 pm, Mark
wrote:
I am looking for as current set of recommendations for a group of 45
out of towners to have a 'perfect New Orleans dining experience'.
Cajun/Creole and the 'feel' of the french quarter.

Mark,

For that many people, I'd try doing a search at 'New Orleans Wedding
Sites Locations, Event Venues Spaces, LA' (http://tinyurl.com/64xqv3)
You get a lot of large group friendly restaurants, like Tujague's
Restaurant in the French Quarter, with phone numbers. Hope that helps.

--
melaniemills1

Also, go to tripadvisor.com, and search on new orleans. Thousands of
reports!
Then, nola.com, their newspaper, with their sub dir of restaurant
reviews.