Posted to rec.food.chocolate
MayQueen MayQueen is offline

Default Chocolate makers vs. chocolatiers

> Try Scharffen Berger, I think they have a great show in Berkeley as
> well as
> a chocolate cafe. There is another SFBA maker beside Scharffen Berger and
> Ghirardelli. Oh yes, Guittard and they most likely make their stuff
> from beans.

Sharffenberger had a great tour, at least they did a few years ago. I
hope it is still there.

There is also a new chocolate maker in San Francisco, Tcho. They have
been at a few events in the area giving out samples. Very nice, very
dark chocolate.

--
Queenie

*** Be the change you wish to see in the world ***