Old 23-08-2008, 12:49 AM posted to rec.food.baking
CC CC is offline

Default Ice Cream Tastes Better On A Piece Of Wood

Business must really be down now. I bet it's tough trying to sell
Popsicle sticks.
Maybe he should try Kirbys or Encyclopedia Britannica
CC

"Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!" wrote in
message net...

"Perkoffstation 3" wrote in message
Does anyone know why ice cream always tastes better on a lil piece
of
wood?

I don't know the exact name for this piece of wood

I believe the technical term is "a stick".

but I'm sure you
know what I'm talking about. Is there something about this wood
that
brings out the flavor of ice cream?

Feelings of carefree nostalgia?

LG
--
"Keep it simple. If it takes a genius to understand it, it will
never work."