Aria

Default golden corral restaurant grill

I just ate at the Ruth's Chris in Beverly Hills. Was by far the best steak
that I had ever eaten. Just melted in the mouth. I am not one to ever rave
about steak, but this was superb. I had only eaten lobster on a couple of
occasions and the lobster was good, but not nearly as good as the steak.
Would go there again in a heartbeat. I agree about the cheap steak houses. I
cook so much better than most of them, that I don't bother. If I can't have
excellant food when I go out, I just stay at home.

.. .