Edwin Pawlowski

Default Rotisserie

"Aria" > wrote in message
news:zA6fb.5030$hp5.1325@fed1read04...
> Just bought one. Have tried chickens twice. Followed the time allotted in
> the recipe and both times the chicken was almost too moist and greasy.

Used
> the browning device and still did not meet my "crispy-desire". What is the
> secret that is used in chickens such as El Pollo Loco where the skin just
> melts in your mouth and is not just blobs of fat? The second time we
> injected it and the first time not...No real difference there....What are

we
> doing wrong?????

What kind of rotisserie? What is the browning device?

I just spin the things until they are done and the skin is the way I like
it. No special prep, just rub it down with some seasonings. If the skin is
soggy and fatty, you are not cooking them hot enough or long enough, or
both.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome