Miranda Writes, Devil's Advocate

Default eR: saw bottles of Tony Roma's cue sauce at the store

( obviously a shareholder in the Tony Roma franchise)
wrote:

>>On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 00:52:43 GMT,
>>MirandaWrites@FairandBalancedRaspberrymarshmallo wfullmoonsbymoonpie.com
>>(Miranda Writes, Devil's Advocate) wrote:

>> Several different flavors, in fact. Right there at eye level on the shelf of
>>my favorite supermarket.
>>
>> So how long do I need to parboil the ribs before drowning them in the
>>bottled glop in order to achieve that perfect Tony Roma's patented

>fake-Q
>>meat product®?
>>
>>Miranda
>>The Barbecue Widow

>The best way to do it is take two ribs at a time and microwave
>them for 8 minutes. Take them out and eat one. While the meat
>is still in your mouth pour enough of Tony Roma's Q sauce in
>your mouth to fill it up. Don't strangle or choke on the sauce
>because if you do you'll lose the marvelous taste of good
>old-fashioned
>and old-time smoked flavoring. Microwave two more and continue until
>full. Remember to use all of the sauce in one setting because placing
>any of it that is left in the refrigerator will spoil the original
>factory
>fresh taste. Never heat the sauce as the wholesome, natural taste is
>always better in it's orginal unheated state. Follow these
>instructions
>and you'll be like the other 30+ generations who have savored this
>special
>oldtime recipe that has survived from the pig roasts and feasts of the
>ancient Roman emporer Nero. Join the million and probably billions of
>satisfied and happy Tony Roma Q sauce customers who continue to join
>hands and shout in triumphant jubilation, "Mama Mia that's a spicy
>meatball."

Oh Lard , kcajuk- you've been jotting down recipes from Bobby Flay and
Emeril Live marathons again, haven't you? Time to drop the remote and
put down the bottle of Nyquil and half-eaten bucket of Tony Roma
meat-food products.

Miranda
The Barbecue Widow