Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default Downsizing toasters, a return to deeper bread holders or larger toaster bodies

"Dee Dee" > wrote in message

Really Fun reading the Dualit reviews on Amazon. One 5* review says
this:

"I love the fact that operates completely different than any other
toaster out there. It's best to preheat it - but once you do you can
put in pieces of bread one right after another with consistant
results. None of the problems you have w/American toasters when they
get heated where the first piece is perfect, the next is too light,
and the next comes out more like a piece of bread and so on."

We bought a Kitchen Aid a few years ago. Consistent every time, but we've
never made more that two batches in a row. It was much cheaper ($40) than
the Dualit Holds both thick and thin slices well.