Rob

Default Charbroil/NB Quickset smoker atrosity...the future of mass produced smokers?

http://www.charbroil.com/grills/quic...raditional.asp

> With a firebox attached to the left. I wouldn't give it second
> consideration.
> So far I can't find a picture of this atrocity anywhere on the net.
>
> Do you think a mfr. would ever use AFB as a focus group? Really stupid
> not to do so!
>
> A fool and his $$$ are soon parted..here's hoping they don't do it
> with this POS!
>
> Rob
> Q' fer all so long as it's not parboiled ribs

What I meant to say previously is that Charbroil now has a "Quickset
Smoker" and it LOOKS like the gas grill previously mentioned except it
has a "fire box" hanging off the left side. I could not find an exact
image hence the reference.
I'm not marketing for any company as my posting history will prove.