Monroe, of course...

Default Q in Lubbock TX

In article >,
(marcq) wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Been a fan of the group for years. Having been out of work for a year
> now have
> an awesome job with great pay and the awesome benifit of being able to
> travel all over these 50 states. My first assignment will bring me to
> Lubbock TX next week. Please post any Q'Joints for fine vittles.
> Will post my reviews and opinions as they develop. Thanks in advance
> for all the help.

Yer about 20 years too late for the best Q there. Stubb's now has a
shrine and statue to the West Texas Barbeque God at the site of the old
restaurant.
Hit the strip for Pinkie's and Great Scott's if they're still open.
Some folks tout the County Line as LubTex's best..I dunno.
Lubbock is actually more of a good hamburger type of town, and there is
one of the Best IMO Thai restaurants there (Choochai's on 34th)

monroe(my advice-keep driving)