TomD

Default Question about offset smoker...

Hi Bill,

I would suggest to control your temp overall w/ wood you will need to
adjust how "big" the fire is inside the firebox with your dampers
fully open. (If it is running too hot you have used too much wood.)
Then add wood as it burns down. Once you have a feel for this you can
adjust the size of the wood splits for your pit.

Hope This Helps,

Tom

<SNIP>