Old 30-09-2003, 06:56 AM
Roger Hinson

Default Charbroil/NB Quickset smoker atrosity...the future of mass produced smokers?

"BigJolly" wrote:

"Rob" wrote in message
. com...
I just saw this at a local Wal-Mart and had to tell you guys about it.
They call it the New Branfels "Quickset" Smoker... man, this thing is
UGLY and a waste of everyone's time & materials!

Imagine a Charbroil grill like this:
http://www.charbroil.com/grills/quic...raditional.asp

With a firebox attached to the left. I wouldn't give it second
consideration.
So far I can't find a picture of this atrocity anywhere on the net.

Do you think a mfr. would ever use AFB as a focus group? Really stupid
not to do so!

A fool and his $$$ are soon parted..here's hoping they don't do it
with this POS!

Rob
Q' fer all so long as it's not parboiled ribs

Cute. This is a link to a gas grill. Some marketers will try anything....

If you click smokers on the side bar, it has a picture of the smoker
he's talking about.
Roger