Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Lodge Color or Tramontina?

On Fri 15 Aug 2008 07:42:40p, MareCat told us...

> "EZ Larry" > wrote in message
>>I had a dutch oven many years ago, but no longer, and my wife's
>> 35-year-old RevereWare is just a tad too small.
>>
>> My local Walmart has the Lodge Color 6-quart in blue, green, and red:
>>
>> http://www.walmart.com/search/search...nt=0&search_qu
>> ery=lodge+color&ic=48_0&Find.x=18&Find.y=2

> Another vote for Lodge here. I received the Lodge in blue as a gift this
> past Christmas and love it.
>
> Mary

I don't really need any more enamelled cast iron cookware. My Le Creuset
will certainly outlive me, but the prices on the Lodge cookware are
astronomically lower than Le Creuset and they look like terrific pieces.
If I were to buy more, it would probably be Lodge.

Date: Friday, 08(VIII)/15(XV)/08(MMVIII)

Countdown till Labor Day
2wks 2dys 4hrs 1mins
Study demonology with an enemy this Sunday.