Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Derek[_1_] Derek[_1_] is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Thursday, August
14, 2008, rolled initiative and posted the
following:

> On Aug 14, 4:06*pm, Derek > wrote:
>>
>>> Still can't explain away the balloon full of air huh? Not surprised.

>> Still can't explain how you get a chemical reaction result from a
>> physical reaction, huh?

> No. Neither can you.

I'm not the one who claimed that it happened when water meets lava.
You made the claim. I challenged it. It's not up to me to prove me
wrong.

>> Doing what? Your work for you?

> No lazy ass. I've done it. Get those eyes checked.
>
>>> Bla bla bla do the test and put the trollisms aside until you do.

>> Answer my original question and prove me wrong, and I'll do the test
>> following your specifications.

> When? 2012?

Since you apparently can't answer my question, I guess we'll never
know.

>>> more bla

>> Condescending toward my assertion doesn't make it wrong.

> Instead of wasting your life away typing, go to Michaels for a
> balloon.

I don't even have to leave the house. Come on. Prove me wrong and I'll
get the kettle cooking.

>>> That's what you are.

> Proof positive.

You might want to pay attention to quotation indicators. You just
replied to yourself.

>> What's the problem? Are you incapable of answering my original
>> question? All else in this thread stems from your assertion that steam
>> is air. Answer my question and prove me wrong.

> I posted the (only) original question.

And yet, you can't answer mine.

>> But answer it directly. This isn't Athens and you're not Socrates.

> Do your test and you'll answer it for yourself. And stop wasting time
> here.

I know the answer. You've yet to demonstrate that you do. Answer the
question.

--
Derek

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the
lesson afterwards. -- Vernon Sanders Law