Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Derek[_1_] Derek[_1_] is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Wednesday, August
13, 2008, rolled initiative and posted the
following:

> On Aug 13, 5:11*am, Mike Morton > wrote:

<SNIP>

>> You insult others for not backing themselves up, so please do so yourself.

> Grow a pair of eyes and count the insults thrown at me vs ones thrown
> back.

I have gone to great effort to have a civil discussion, and have
avoided intentional insult in response to replies I don't like. In
fact, I've actually spent time looking up facts and figures to make
sure that I got them right rather than pulling them out of some faded
memory.

You, on the other hand, have not done likewise. So playing the
insulted victim seems like a case of a pot not looking in the mirror
before commenting on the kettle's sooty exterior.

--
Derek

A heavy purse makes a light heart. (Irish proverb)