Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Mike Morton[_2_] Mike Morton[_2_] is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

Derek:

I think that no matter what way you put it, this is a losing argument,
the details will never get through his tinfoil hat and spark that
moment of comprehension...

Steve:

Out of curiosity - where are your facts cited from regarding pollution
rates of cars vs. ships? Can you please point me to the scientific
studies showing the reduction in pollution rates of hybrid cars, taking
into account the carbon costs of the production of these vehicles? You
insult others for not backing themselves up, so please do so yourself.

--
Cheers

Mike