Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Derek[_1_] Derek[_1_] is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Tuesday, August 12,
2008, rolled initiative and posted the following:

> On Aug 12, 5:19*am, Derek > wrote:
>
>>> No such thread exists for discussing tap water .. I've already covered
>>> that.

>> According to Google's archive, it does. Was someone else posting from
>> your account?
>>

> Can you tell me the exact name and I'll research it. TIA.

I give you "UV for killing bacteria in water" from alt.home.repair.

TinyURL link at:
http://tinyurl.com/69n9nw

And while it is true that your original question was about bottled
water, the discussion quickly moved to tap water. And you, yourself,
later commented in the thread about the harmful stuff present in your
tap water.

--
Derek

Never be afraid to share your dreams with the world.
Because there's nothing the world loves more than
the taste of really sweet dreams.