Posted to rec.food.equipment
EZ Larry EZ Larry is offline

Default wine cooler or bevarage cooler

>"claudia" > wrote in message
roups.com...
>> In our remodel, we are planning to install a small under counter wine
>> cooler or beverage cooler. Would appreciate brand, model
>> recommendations anyone may have. Thanks.

I have a dual-zone Danby that was given to us as a wedding present a
couple of years ago by a group of folks, since it was pretty pricey.
It does a fine job, and is adjustable. I have the upper shelves at the
highest temp the fridge will allow, which I think is in the '60's F.,
and the lower shelves at the lowest, which is somewhere in the '40's
F.

However, it is very noisy, and makes wierd sounds, so we've delegated
it to the basement.
--
EZ Larry from St. Louis