Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Dominic T. Dominic T. is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

On Aug 11, 9:31 pm, Derek > wrote:
> While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Monday, August 11,
> 2008, rolled initiative and posted the following:
>

> > On Aug 11, 6:19 pm, Derek > wrote:
> >> While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Monday, August 11,
> >> 2008, Dominic T. rolled initiative and posted the following:

> >> You know, Dominic. It's those topical posts that really add the
> >> flourish to your trolling.

> >> --
> >> Derek

> >> There is no greater joy than soaring high on the wings of your dreams,
> >> except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but
> >> in the ocean of reality.

> > Nice discussion meltdown today. Full moon? Close.

> You know, I'd be insulted if that hadn't been typed by someone who
> thinks that we breath vaporized water.
>
> --
> Derek
>
> The devil finds work for idle glands.

Vaporized water is probably some of his more sane ideas, you should
read up on some of his top material like (my personal fav) "Vocalists
& Astrology" or where he takes his UV/bacteria musings to
alt.home.repair and gets schooled by actual water professionals and
still rebuffs it all, or how the bugger manages to respond to each and
every response to his posts... every one! Sometimes twice for one
reply! That is dedication and attention to detail only befitting the
most clinically unstable and insane.

OK really I'm not posting anymore here, I really am trying to let this
die away but I'm like moth to flame. Someone get the rack or the
cushions or worse, the comfy chair!

- Truly my last post in Tap Water VS Bottled Water VS insanity