Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Derek[_1_] Derek[_1_] is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Monday, August 11,
2008, Dominic T. rolled initiative and posted the following:

> On Aug 11, 8:46 pm, wrote:
>> Care to elaborate or just troll?

> Nah, I'm just a troll 'round here. The most elaborate troll ever, I
> reel 'em in with years of topical posts and then bust out the real
> inner troll. They never see it comin', just like the Spanish
> Inquisition!
>
> - Dominic

You know, Dominic. It's those topical posts that really add the
flourish to your trolling.

--
Derek

There is no greater joy than soaring high on the wings of your dreams,
except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but
in the ocean of reality.