Posted to rec.food.equipment
Kent Kent is offline

Default wine cooler or bevarage cooler

"claudia" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> In our remodel, we are planning to install a small under counter wine
> cooler or beverage cooler. Would appreciate brand, model
> recommendations anyone may have. Thanks.

I wouldn't get one, unless your frig won't hold what you're going to consume
in the very near future. Neither red nor white wines gain anything by being
"aged" in a refrigerator. I've never been able to understand how the vendor
pulls it off. This is uniquely true if you're economizing kitchen space, and
you need all the space you can have. I have a 1,200 bottle cellar of aging
wines. They sit in a lower level at a constant[hopefully] temp. of about
50-55F.
Good Luck,

Hugh