Posted to rec.food.cooking
Martin S Martin S is offline

Default rec.food.historic what happened to it?

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> Martin S wrote:
>
>> That was a pretty active group last time i looked (many, many years ago)
>> but nowadays seems abandoned. Anyone knows if there is something similar
>> somewhere else?

> I can only provide this datapoint: I checked it last year and it was dead
> then. So it's not something that just happened.

That's too bad
Well, for what it's worth, and if there is no other place for this subject
there is a forum on my site (www.theoldecookerybook.com). I was hoping
though that the fairly large community (back then anyway) simply had
migrated to a web forum somewhere that someone knows about.

Still hoping someone knows where....
--
Pre-1900 recipes: http://www.theoldecookerybook.com