coustanis

Default Juicer

MrFalafel wrote:

> coustanis > wrote in message >...
> > The wife and I got a juicer. Well to be more accurate, it's a vitamix.
> > Kinda like a high horsepower blender. Chews up whatever you put in it
> > and removes nothing so you get pureed rind, seeds, the whole bit.
> > The problem is that we don't know what to do with it. There is of
> > course, the obvious. Fill it with carrots, pineapple, apples, tomatoes
> > and the like. What we need are some really cool, tasty ideas for this
> > thing. Are there any good sites, recipes to post or stuff like that?
> >
> > TIA.

> I've always been curious about those vitamix things but have never
> purchased one. What do you think of it so far?
>
> Here's a few ideas:
> http://www.rawtimes.com/r-tatiana.html#vitamix

I think it's a very nice machine. It's strong and will eat just
about anything that you would want to eat. It'll even heat the
mix just through the action of the blades spinning.

The thing that I like is that it doesn't remove any pulp or
anything. You get all that fiber and nutriments.

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.