Old 10-08-2008, 07:13 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] Stevepppp@gmail.com is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

On Aug 8, 1:40*pm, SN wrote:
bacteria is everywhere in nature
bacteria is all over in/on the human body, contributing to some
essential functions.

from what water report did you read "high count of bacteria" ?

here?http://www.calwater.com/your_water/c...2007/index.php

wow lots of spanish tap drinkers.
No I tested it myself using a kit.

if such levels reach a threshold they would stop pumping it as opposed
to giving thousands of people and children diarrhea... and having to
pay 10s of millions of dollars in health care and lawsuits.

It's high, I haven't the figures in front of me. Don't know if it's
high enough to create serious health probs, but long term it may
accumulate enough to be a serious issue.