Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

Default Recipes from ‘whats in the refrigerator’ list

On Aug 9, 10:41*am, Rasstag > wrote:

> Some time ago I found a recipe site which would let you enter
> potential ‘ingredients’ into a search list (like what you may have on
> hand in the pantry and refrigerator) and it would output a list of
> recipes which could be made from what was avaliable.
>
> I thought that capability was on a site somewhere… but darn if I can
> find it. *Anyone able to point me in the right direction??

You don't need to limit yourself to one recipe site. Just put
[recipe: x y z] into google, where x, y, z are your ingredients and it
will return lots of sites to look at. If you want to be sure the
listings include a particular ingredient, put a plus sign in front of
it. -aem