Posted to rec.food.cooking
Giusi[_2_] Giusi[_2_] is offline

Default Recipes from ‘whats in the refrigerator’ list

"Rasstag" > ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi folks,

Some time ago I found a recipe site which would let you enter
potential ‘ingredients’ into a search list (like what you may have on
hand in the pantry and refrigerator) and it would output a list of
recipes which could be made from what was avaliable.

I thought that capability was on a site somewhere… but darn if I can
find it. Anyone able to point me in the right direction??

Many thanks…

I know the Kraft Foods site does that, and if one sitre doies it there are
probably others as well.